Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are F.O.B. Concrete Products yard. Delivery is extra.
2. Taxes, 13 HST, are extra (subject to change).
3. Pallet charge is $20.00 each. Pallets returned in original useable condition are refunded at $15.00 each. Customer responsible for returning pallets for credit.
4. All product returns will be subject to a 5% restocking fee, certain restrictions apply. If Concrete Products is responsible for picking up the products being returned, an additional delivery charge will be applied.
5. All prices are subject to change without notice.
6. Concrete Products reserves the right to make an extra charge for unreasonable delay in unloading on a jobsite.
7. Deliveries are made during normal working hours, Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (please check for Winter hours). Exceptions can be made, but would require an extra charge.
8. Concrete Products requires a minimum of 24 hours notice for deliveries on in-stock items.
9. The purchaser is responsible for installation of all materials, Concrete Products does not warranty product installed outside the industry standard.
10. Warranty of the products is for one year after purchase date. Warranty does not apply to damage, deterioration or colour change to the products resulting from:
- Improper installation inconsistent with industry standards
- Breakage caused from overloading, impact or sub-grade settlement.
- Discolouration caused by staining, improper sealing, pollution or abrasion.
11. No guarantee of exact colour shade or colour blending is made. This can change periodically throughout each year and year to year. Customers are advised to purchase all there block from the same production run to ensure consistency. Blended colors should be installed from more than one pallet at a time.
12. Concrete Products assumes no warranty or liability for Efflorescence. Efflorescence is not a material defect, but a surface phenomenon.
Control measures are put into place to try and minimize efflorescence in all products. Rainbloc admixture should always be used in Masonry mortar.
13. All prices are subject to change at any time.