Concrete Products (CP Masonry Ltd.) is committed to the environment. It is our primary and continuing policy that, in the conduct of our activities we will endeavor to minimize, and where practical, eliminate adverse effects on the physical environment in which our activities are carried out, and endeavor to protect the health and safety of our employees, and others who may be affected by these activities.
To download a full copy of the Concrete Products (CP Masonry Ltd.) Environmental Policy, click the link below:
To minimize environmental impacts concerning our activities, products and services, Concrete Products (CP Masonry Ltd.) shall:
- Commit to a strong environmental management system that protects and preserves the physical environment in which our activities are carried out.
- Minimize the consumption of resources, prevent pollution, and reduce waste, wherever practicable.
- Comply with applicable legal and other requirements to which Concrete Products (CP Masonry Ltd.) subscribes which relate to our environmental aspects.
- Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Encourage and help steward a proactive environmental culture for all Concrete Products personnel, including suppliers and subcontractors.
- Commit to continual improvement of our environmental management system and environmental performance
- Communicate this Policy to all Concrete Products’s (CP Masonry Ltd.) employees, suppliers and subcontractors.
Employees at every level, including management, are responsible and accountable for the company’s overall environmental management system. Complete and active participation by everyone, every day, in every job is necessary for the environmental excellence of the company expectations. Management supports coordination of environmental initiatives and addresses environmental issues among all workers on the jobsite.